Information and contact details
UAB Baltic Amber Solutions, legal entity code: 302776646, address: Rinktinės str. 5, Vilnius.
Information we collect from candidate
- Candidate’s name, contact details
- Information about the candidate‘s career such as employment history, academic background, skills and competencies
- Other information which the candidate states in his/her curriculum vitae or cover letter or information which is submitted by employment agencies (education, date of birth, address, etc.)
- Current and historic salary details together with salary expectations
- Information which is made public by candidate (e.g. your social media profile on linkedin.com)
The purposes and legal basis for the processing
Candidate’s personal data is processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. In particular, data is processed for the following purposes:
- Evaluating candidate’s suitability for employment and reaching a recruitment decision
- Verifying the data candidate submit and carrying out reference checks and/or conducting background checks (where applicable)
- Informing candidate about the progress of application for employment
- Informing candidates about other local or global open vacancies that we consider are suitable to make an application for employment
Personal data received from third parties
We may receive candidate’s personal data from our partners. Personal data might be received from our partners when candidates have submitted data to it. Personal data received from our partners is processed for the purpose to evaluate candidacy to vacancy. We may obtain personal data from publicly available sources.
Recipients of personal data
Only selected employees, such as management team members, HR team have access to candidate’s personal data. Except as set out in this policy or as required by law, personal data will not be supplied to any third party without candidate’s explicit authorization.
Period for which personal data will be stored
When a candidate applies for an available open job position at UAB Baltic Amber Solutions - personal data will be kept for no longer than 3 months. If candidate’s application has been successful and are hired, the corresponding application data may be used in connection with candidate’s employment consistent with data protection policies.
Rights as a data subject
Candidate has the following rights under the GDPR:
- Access to information that companyl holds about candidate
- Require a correction of information that company has about candidate
- Require the erasure of personal data or stop the processing of such data that company has about candidate
- Restrict the use of personal data
- Withdraw candidate’s consent for the use of your personal data
- File a complaint about our processing with a supervisory authority
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: Rinktinės str. 5, Vilnius.
If you fail to resolve your inquiry with us, you have the right to contact the National Data Protection Inspectorate, which is responsible for the supervision and control of personal data protection legislation.